Suggestions for future meetings included:
- more lesson ideas especially using the graphical calculators
- More doing of maths
Other ideas were:
- Looking at exam questions where knowledge of the LDS is essential
- There really aren't very many of these, and you can find them quickly enough from the SAMs.
- Looking at exam questions
- I'm not convinced that lots of people would be interested in this, but please let me know if I'm wrong!
- Aspects of the Further Statistics course
- Again, I don't think there's any demand for this, given that only 1 Oxfordshire teacher attended our recent CPD day in Maidenhead. But do correct me if I'm wrong here!
Materials from the session are posted below.